Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mopsy Twins

I kind of had a crazy week. I finally settled on an apt in South Philly. I cut a check for the background/credit check but I always get so nervous that I will be denied for something so miniscule like a balance of 5 dollars on some shit I forgot to pay. Anyway it's a private owner therefore he may be a little more selective on who he picks to lease too. I think he actually is impressed that I'll be living alone though so that might put me to the front of the line....crossing fingers. I eventually wanna switch my Cosmetology license to Pennysylvania also in hopes of getting into a fancier place. As far as my weekend went, I had an ok one. Saturday I headed over to Nickels and drank with some peeps. I definitely did not know how strong scotch was.....WHEW! Not to mention that I didn't really eat all day. I was passing out at 12 am...The room was seriously spinning when I layed down. It felt like I was on The Gravitron. LC and I headed to The Tattoo Convention the next day. She got her arm done while I wandered around thinking about what I wanted done. I ended up not getting tattooed but figured out what I wanted...but while I was wandering I got a tooth gem. It's pretty cute. LC got one too. MOPSY! hehe. Anyway now I'm home and just vegging and sorting out my stuff to pack. I hate packing and moving. It's for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment