Thursday, March 4, 2010

House of Ridiculous Television Programming.

Why is it that I think I can do anything after I hit the gym. I will make the CRAZIEST plans for myself afterwards. I have even come home to rearrange my furniture one time...........What the hell? I need something to keep me busy, seriously. What can I do? Besides be Awesome? And another thing! Lemme go on a rant...I hate this stupid House of Payne show. It's the most unfunny show ever. I don't have the luxury of having cable so when I watch the WB I always end up just leaving it on in disgust. I've also noticed that when they have a white character on this show they always end up making them either stupid or nerdy. WTF is up with that? Your not gonna get ratings for dumping on white people you jerkstores. Come on...even my BLACK niece agreed with me on this. It just makes me hate Tyler Perry more than I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment