Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daddy's little girl.

Since my dad died we've been having a hard time trying to figure out where to settle on place to live. I'm out of here in April and Mom wants to keep the house, but is not sure if it's possible. It would be only if the price is right though. But to be totally honest I don't want to live in Jersey anymore and I don't know how to tell her. I feel like I just wanna pack up my stuff and run away. I had a crazy dream lastnight in which I did just that and it felt AWESOME. My Dad was also in this dream FINALLY! Telling me to do what I want want to do. I was actually a litle jealous that my mom had him in her dreams the other night and I haven't yet...I don't know if I believe in that stuff or not but it was a little too real to ignore. So yea, he finally came to me. I'm kind of hoping that the price will be ok for her to handle on her own so I won't have to stay there. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment