Friday, March 26, 2010

Shut up you baby.

So....it's 11:43 pm. I've been home since 8 o'clock. I get extremely lonely when I'm sitting here alone at night...it's mostly at night though. Does anyone else experience this? Or am I just being a baby? So I just basically listened to 2 Preston and Steve podcasts and played with my hair. What a friday night! On a higher note, I'm going to look at a house in South Philly tomorrow. If I qualify I'm just gonna cut the check right there if I can...I need a place to live ASAP. Mom is set up and I'm not staying with her because she conveniently picked Upper Darby which is close to her work. I'm not living there....All you SWP people know what I'm saying. The tattoo convention is this weekend too, Rich is trying to get me to tattoo a muppet on me. (which im all for just not now) Probably just get some filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment