Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Americas Worst Philoadelphian Cook...hopefully.

So this week will be pretty hectic. I move to Philly in 2 days. I don't have much but still, I hate moving
i'm really excited because the place is cute I got a great deal and the area is nice. So this starts another
chapter of my life. Also, I have to finish my application for The Food Networks Americas Worst Cooks show.
I thought I lost my chance over the weekend but miraculously they got back to me offering me another shot!
So I have alot going on overall. I have been going through a little bout of sadness the last couple days so hopefully
this will lift my spirits. Girls night should do the trick as well. So anyway time for bed. Everyone cross their fingers.

1 comment:

  1. stop being sad! you have no reason to be. look at all these exciting things you have to look forward to

    ReplyDelete