Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lots of stuff.

Geez I haven't updated this in forever. I'm gonna really try to stick with it from now on. In the last couple months I've had alot go on. I've gotten closer with friends, lost from friends, met new special ones and so on and so forth. I'm getting ready for my very first vacation in October. I'm going to Vegas, baby! It's gonna be a girls trip since it will be just my mom, my good friend Sarah and I. I hope to party the whole damn time. Maybe see a celebrity or 2 in LA and hopefully play a slot machine or two. All in all it's gonna be a super good time. I've agreed to watch LC's dogs for the weekend which is kind of cool due to her super cable, so i have carte blanche of movies, reality, cooking shows cable has to offer. (and her big red chair is SO comfy.)
Work is going ok but I feel like I'm not being challenged enough. It's kind of boring just doing haircuts all the time but the money is good so I can't complain. Atleast I have a job. I met a pretty cool guy of which I have a super crush on. I kinda miss him right now though. sad face. I knew this guy was my guy when I learned he also has a love for lame wolf shirts. I've been on this eating healthy and working out kick for awhile now and I'm thinking I wanna take it a bit further and go vegan. Strictly for the health benefits. TJ is gonna help me since I have no clue what I'm really doing (Ew, I think Ramsay just farted.)
Were going crabbing on Monday. THANK GOD! I haven't been in forever. I don't know who's all going but I'm sure it will be fun even if it ends up just being TJ and I. ;) I can't really wait for summer to be over. I'm ready for fall and leaves and Halloween! Smell ya later 100 degrees. F that!

No comments:

Post a Comment